We recently asked our beautiful Voices of Hope community to share some of the affirmations and mantras that have helped during difficult times. We’re sharing some of these in the hopes that you may also find them hopeful and help you through challenging times.
- It's just a bad day, not a bad life.
- I can do anything for one day.
- This too shall pass.
- Feelings aren't facts - just because it feels bad doesn't mean it is bad. They are also just energy passing through, and you will feel good things again in the future.
- Be useful. Be kind.
- Just because it’s happening slowly, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- You got this.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- ‘Hope is the Thing with Feathers’ by Emily Dickinson
- Everything that I want, wants me to. The better it gets the better it gets. Why am I so magnetic? Things are always working out for me.
- Your now is not your forever.
- It ran in the family until it ran into me.
- A thought is just a thought.
Is there anything you’d add to the list? Let us know!
Voices of Hope wants you to know that you do not have to do this alone. Click here to 'find help' - it's not weak to speak!