Voices Of Hope Fundraising Guidelines
ABOUT VOICES OF HOPE:
The Voices of Hope Trust, co-founded by mental health advocates Jazz Thornton and Genevieve Mora, emerged from their personal battles with mental illness. Voices of Hope is a registered charity, and all donations received directly support their work within the community, across the country, and beyond.
CONNECT WITH VOICES OF HOPE:
IMPORTANCE OF FUNDRAISING:
Fundraising plays a crucial role in supporting Voices of Hope's work in the mental health space, advocating for change, and sharing lived experience stories from diverse backgrounds. Your financial contribution enables us to produce impactful work that reassures individuals they are not alone on their journey. We sincerely appreciate any amount of support.
Voices of Hope appreciates your fundraising efforts, and we request that you register your fundraising idea/project with us. The Voices of Hope logo is intellectual property and should not be used without permission. Donating funds to Voices of Hope does not imply endorsement of any product, person, service, or organisation.
GUIDELINES FOR FUNDRAISING:
- Be Transparent: Provide accurate information about our charity. Maintain openness and transparency in all fundraising activities.
- Follow Ethical Practices: Comply with all laws and regulations related to fundraising, ensuring that activities are legal and ethical.
- Respectful Representation: Represent our charity respectfully, refraining from negative comments about other organisations and using appropriate language and gestures.
- Use Approved Materials: Utilise approved materials provided by Voices of Hope, such as logos, images, and messaging, to maintain consistent representation of our charity.
- Provide Guidance: Reach out to us for guidance and support. We are here to assist you and answer any questions.
- Acknowledge YOUR Donors: Express gratitude to donors for their contributions
- Keep Records: Maintain accurate records of fundraising activities, including donations received and expenses incurred.