Written Story Guidelines
We prioritise safety above all else
To ensure this, we kindly request that those submitting stories adhere to the following guidelines:
• Stories should focus on HOPE, emphasizing practical tools, skills, and lessons learned from your personal journey.
• Submitters must be over 18 years old.
• When writing, consider the reader's perspective and ask yourself, "Would this story inspire me to keep fighting?"
• Keep in mind our vulnerable readers while crafting your story.
• Stories must be about your own experiences, not about someone else.
• In addition to sharing your personal story, you can choose to write about a topic you're passionate about, such as self-care or therapy.
• Avoid including specific details, such as methods or highly detailed accounts of events.