Your Privacy Is Important
This statement outlines The Voices Of Hope (Voh) Policy on how Voh uses and manages personal information provided to or collected by it.
What kind of personal information does Voh collect and how does Voh collect it?
The type of information Voh collects and holds includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Name, address, email and phone numbers of people ordering our product, and if you have contacted us via instagram then we ask for your Instagram name in relation to your Feedback. We will ask you at the time for some written information about your experience with the products.
- we will place you on a mailing list and collect your personal information when you respond to any pop-ups on our website which invite you to join mailing list
Personal information you provide:
Voh will generally collect personal information from the website ordering or from any feedback you give via Instagram. All information is collected electronically through our website hosted by Squarespace and our store hosted by Shopify. if you tag us on social media or like us on Facebook then you are deemed to have provided that content, including any photographs to us.
How will Voh use the personal information you provide?
Voh will use personal information it collects from you for the primary purpose of collection, and for such other secondary purpose that is related to the primary purpose of collection and reasonably expected or to which you have consented.
Purposes of collection:
Voh’s primary purpose of collection is to facilitate and complete any order that you have for our products, programs and to be able to deliver this to you and in relation to any feedback on social media. We will use your personal information for marketing purposes only where you have consented.
As we use Mailchimp for email marketing, you can delete yourself from any mailing list if you no longer wish to receive information from us.
Who might Voh disclose personal information to?
Voh may disclose personal information, including sensitive information, held about an individual to:
- other users of our website, Shopify and user of Instagram only where you have consented to this.
- Squarespace, Shopify and Shopify pay in order to process your payments and they have their own privacy policies which you will be subject to by using those services.
Sending information overseas:
Voh will, subject to the remainder of this paragraph, not send personal information about an individual outside New Zealand or china ( where distribute from) without:
- obtaining the consent of the individual (in some cases this consent will be implied).
- we do use overseas providers of it services including servers and cloud services.
Management and Security of personal information
Voh has in place steps to protect the personal information Voh holds from misuse, loss unauthorised access, modification, interference, or disclosure by use of various methods including locked storage of paper records and passworded access rights to computerised records.
How long will Voh keep my information?
Under our destruction and de-identification policies, your personal information that is no longer required will be de-identified or destroyed after 1 year. In many circumstances, however, it will be kept for marketing purposes.
Inquiries and privacy complaints
If you would like further information about the way Voh manages the personal information it holds, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any concerns, complaints or you think there has been a breach of privacy, then also please contact Voh who will first deal with your problem, usually over the phone. If we then have not dealt with your concerns in a satisfactory manner, we will meet with you, including over Skype where geography does not allow a face to face meeting, to discuss further.